Saturday, January 8, 2011

#24 After 7

 Truly Something Special/G.S.T.- After 7
“Truly Something Special”- Smooth song. These two guys really make a strong case for staying with them. They talk and talk up the girl and promise her that sweet and innocent love that never comes to fruition. They remind and remind their interest that the past will not return and the anonymous/ambiguous lovers they had end with her. What kind of logic is that? It must have come up; otherwise, you keep your history quite and do not keep singing, “but I been bad for so long, I wanna be good, your one and only lover, and I want you to keep me strong”. It will not work. Then again, this was the 90’s.
“G.S.T.”- Wow! Now these are the prettiest voices used to acquire good sex tonight (G.S.T.). You have to be smooth to hide the words, “never a time you won’t be sexually pleased, know how to work it, give what you need, even though I know you've got insecurities”. Yeah, bring up her insecurities. Did that line work? I’m no Egyptian Lover, but you can’t tell me that a girl took all that and thought to herself, “Yeah, I am insecure about myself, but this guy sing pretty… so… I’ll jump his bones". Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment