Thursday, January 6, 2011

#15 BlackHawk


That’s Just About Right/Love Like This- BlackHawk
“That’s Just About Right”- The simplicity of these lyrics just scream 10th grade poetry. I wonder if these came from a frayed and worn notebook with forgotten assignments and silly sketches, because that is how  it sounds. The ukulele is a popular instrument in country music, but it does not stand out in this song. A fiddle at the end just dips into what could have been a fantastic jam, but it fades away with as much empathy as I have for this song. The chorus is so heavy in this song, so I assume it must be very powerful, not boring.

“Love Like This”- BlackHawk love to sing the lines, “Love Like This” because it is used Ad infinitum. That is all I heard in the song. I did not get into this song for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment