Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#8 Jesus Jones


The Devil You Know/Zeros and Ones- Jesus Jones
“The Devil You Know”- I know this song (Devil). I have the album it came from. Finally, out of 14, one I own. It is a great song. Bouncing around the speakers, some looped samples fading in and out, with that long introduction- this is a fine example of dance era, pre-techno. It would do well in a modern movie soundtrack.
“Zeros and Ones”- So I looked up this album. Interesting, it is the first recorded on a computer. I hope they have kept all the tracks updated. This song is not as interesting as its flipside. It should have lasted all of a minute or minute and-a-half. Still, it is fun to own on vinyl. When I have time, I will use this on a mix or a sample.
The Devil You Know
Zeros and Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment