Sunday, February 19, 2012

Claire the Armadillo



Science, sex, music, drinks, food... armadillos, what more could one desire? While attending The Science Lounge, I met Claire the Armadillo. One day prior, I was telling my girlfriend about a link from A Bad Case of the Dates about a cosmopolitan armadillo braving it up in Colorado. We were watching an active viper crawl around and behold, there was Claire. I fell into silent stupor and didn't want to create celebrity pandemonium, but I had to meet her. I slithered like the herpetological specie around and told her I read her blog. She was ecstatic and let me snag three photos. AWESOME. I rushed home and played "Everyday is Like Sunday" by The Armadillos from the album Alternative Summer.
Claire, if you read this, did you know that there are Gnomes hidden in the Denver Museum of Nature and Science? I've found three thus. If you'd like to search with me and my girlfriend, we are members and adore geeky things... music too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading A Bad Case of the Dates! You rock!


    - Jared

    ReplyDelete